Muslim immigrants

Muslim group sues to block Trump terrorism report

Two anti-Trump organizations filed a lawsuit Monday arguing that a government report earlier this year linking immigrants to most of the country’s terrorism cases since 2001 is so misleading that it violates federal law. The request seeks to recruit federal judges to police the accuracy of the administration, in what — if it’s successful — could become a model for anti-Trump groups to push back on a president they see as having a tenuous connection to the truth. The January report concluded that 73 percent of the 549 people convicted of international terrorism between 2001 and 2016 were foreign born. Activists were infuriated by the report at the time, and now two groups — Muslim Advocates and Democracy Forward — have sued, saying the investigation “misleadingly inflates the threat they pose to the United States,” and “inaccurately” focuses on Muslims. “The report perpetuates the ongoing stigmatization of immigrants and Muslims by the administration,” the groups said. “For example, the Trump administration has used the report to justify its sweeping ban on the entry of nationals from six Muslim-majority countries into the United States. It has also specifically tied the report’s findings to its calls for an end to the issuance of diversity and family reunification visas, which would have a significant negative impact on Muslim immigrants.” At stake is the Information Quality Act, which lays out the goal of government information being accurate, and creates a process for the public to demand corrections, with the agencies required to respond to those requests within 60 days. Neither the Justice Department nor Homeland Security, which co-authored the report, responded to the groups’ requests, they said. The groups want the courts to declare the report inaccurate and issue an order banning them from disseminating it. The Justice Department declined to comment. The report has been widely used by the Trump administration, which pointed to the findings in calling for stricter immigration and travel controls.

Soo..  To be clear…  These liberal, anti-Trump, Muslim-advocacy groups want the courts to censor a report issued jointly by the DOJ and Homeland Security, because they don’t like what that report says.  That would be terrible!  Americans need to know the truth about Muslim immigrant crime, which is much greater than most Americans are aware, in large part because the dominantly liberal mainstream media won’t report on it.

Jihadist Responsible for Mall of America Stabbing Spree Entered U.S. with Foreign Relatives

A jihadist who pleaded guilty to going on a stabbing spree at the Mall of America in Bloomington, Minnesota entered the U.S. as a legal immigrant with foreign relatives. The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) confirmed to Breitbart News in a statement that 20-year-old Mahad Abdiaziz Adbiraham entered the U.S. as a “derivative of a relative,” which is immigration lingo used to describe a foreign-born resident who came to the country either as the immediate child or spouse of a legal immigrant. Adbiraham, according to KSTP, pleaded guilty last week to stabbing two men in a Macy’s dressing room at the Mall of America, an attack that the jihadist admitted in court was inspired by the Islamic State (ISIS). In a statement to the courtroom, Adbiraham said the attack was a “call for jihad by the Chief of Believer, Abu-bakr Al-baghdadi, may Allah protect him, and by the Mujahiden of the Islamic State,” adding: “I understand that the two men I stabbed know and have explained the reason for my attack, and I am here reaffirming that it was indeed an act of Jihad in the way of Allah.” The Mall of America jihadist also threatened Americans, saying in the statement that the country would not be considered safe until its “war with Islam” ended. The jihadist attack by the foreign-born resident is just the last ISIS-inspired attack by a legal immigrant to the U.S. Last year, Abdirahman Sheik Mohamud, 25, who entered the U.S. from Somalia and obtained citizenship, trained with a terrorist organization in Syria, plotting to return to the U.S. to carry out the attack,

What a piece of garbage…  This is yet another example of why it is absolutely critical that exercise “extreme vetting” of potential new legal immigrants.  Coming to America is a privilege; NOT a right.  And, we should only allow those who want to assimilate into our unique American culture, speak/learn English, and be a positive contributor to our economy; not be a parasite.

Refugees Resettled in U.S. from Detention Centers Known for Rape, Pedophilia

Middle Eastern refugees accused of rape and pedophilia are among those that the United States could be resettling across American communities, as President Trump’s administration has failed to shutter the Obama-forged U.S.-Australia refugee deal. Former President Barack Obama signed the Australian-U.S. refugee deal during his last months in office — promising to take 1,250 Middle Eastern refugees off Australia’s hands. The refugees are being held in detention centers on Manus Island and Nauru Island and despite Trump’s original statement calling the deal “a dumb deal,” the first group of roughly 50 of the mostly male, Middle Eastern refugees are expected to be resettled in the U.S. this week, as Breitbart News reported. But, because the deal was struck under Obama, the vetting procedures of the foreign refugees – who are actually illegal aliens in Australia – are potentially a far stretch from the “extreme vetting” for refugees that Trump promised during his presidential campaign. Among the refugees living in the Australian detention centers where the U.S. is choosing which foreign nationals to resettle are accused rapists and sexual predators. In January, a refugee from Sri Lanka living in the detention centers, raped an 18-year-old high school student multiple times after taking her to a nearby hotel, according to Loop. The girl tried to runaway to a relatives home, but suffered so much blood from the brutal rape that she eventually fainted. In another case in March, law enforcement officials confirmed that a 28-year-old Pakistani from the detention center had been charged with raping a 10-year-old girl, the Guardian reported. Just a month later, refugees from the detention center were accused of trying to lure a five-year-old boy into the facility, causing an uproar in the local community about the danger to which the foreign nationals have become to children, as News Corp Australia Network reported. Although the Trump administration has promised to use rigorous vetting procedures, refugee resettlement expert Ann Corcoran told Breitbart News that the federal government simply relies on the personal stories of refugees, as there is limited documentation of who the individuals are and their backgrounds. “We have no idea who these people are. We’re not calling back to Syria and asking for these peoples’ criminal record,” Corcoran said. “There’s no record to look at. They could be flat out lying, making up names. We have no clue.” After the refugees are resettled in the U.S. in the next fiscal year, the families of those refugees will get priority migration status to either come to America as refugees as well, or come as legal immigrants through the current immigration system which is based on family chain migration.

This is the stuff we need to keep in mind during the immigration debate..

Monthly Refugee Admissions Lowest in 15 Years; Percentage of Muslims Declining

Nine hundred and thirteen refugees were admitted to the United States during August, the first time the monthly intake has dropped below one thousand in 15 years, and the smallest number of monthly admissions since October 2002. August’s arrivals followed a pattern evident since the start of the Trump administration – a declining proportion of Muslims in comparison to Christians and adherents of other faiths. Of the 913 refugees admitted during the month, 551 (60.3 percent) were Christians, with the biggest groups including 185 Pentecostalists from Ukraine and 53 Baptists, also from Ukraine. A significantly smaller group, 220 (24.1 percent) were Muslims, including 48 Sunnis from Iraq and 47 from Syria. The remaining 142 (15.5 percent) were unaffiliated or from other religions, and included 43 Buddhists and 36 Hindus, mostly from Bhutan. In comparison, last January 49 percent of admitted refugees were Muslims and 40 percent were Christians. Over the months since, the proportion of Muslims has generally diminished while the proportion of Christians has grown, according to State Department Refugee Processing Center data. The refugee admission process can take 18-24 months, so refugees admitted since President Trump took office would almost all have lodged their applications before then. Even so, the shift in religious affiliation among those admitted since January 21 has been marked, when compared to the same period one year earlier.

And, that is something definitely worth noting.  To read the rest of this article, click on the text above.

60% of Refugee Arrivals Since Judge Halted Trump’s Order Come From 5 Terror-Prone Countries

Sixty percent of the refugees admitted into the United States since a federal judge halted President Trump’s executive order designed to prevent “foreign terrorist entry into the United States” originate from five of the seven countries identified by the administration and its predecessor as most risky. Of the total 2,576 refugees resettled in the U.S. from around the world since U.S. District Judge James Robart’s February 3 restraining order, 1,549 (60.1 percent) are from Syria (532), Iraq (472), Somalia (363), Iran (117), and Sudan (65). No refugees have arrived from the other two applicable countries, Yemen and Libya. Of the 2,576 refugees to have arrived since Feb. 3, 1,424 (55.3 percent) are Muslims – 817 Sunnis, 132 Shi’ites, and 475 refugees self-identified simply as Muslims, according to State Department Refugee Processing Center data. Of the refugees hailing from the specified countries of terrorist concern, Muslims accounted for the overwhelming majority of those admitted in all cases except for Iran. Muslims comprised 99.6 percent of the admissions from Syria; 73.5 percent of those from Iraq; 99.7 percent of those from Somalia; and 93.8 percent of those from Sudan. Of the Iranian refugees admitted, by contrast, only 9.4 percent were Muslims, while just under 60 percent were Christians of various denominations. Trump’s Jan. 27 order barred entry to the U.S. of all refugees for 120 days; prohibited entry to refugees from Syria indefinitely; and blocked all entry – immigrant and non-immigrant – by nationals of Syria, Iraq, Iran, Somalia, Sudan, Libya and Yemen for 90 days. (The order does not itself name the seven countries, referring instead to “countries referred to in section 217(a)(12) of the INA, 8 U.S.C. 1187(a)(12).” That law, signed by President Obama in Dec. 2015, required additional security for arrivals from Syria, Iraq, Iran, and Sudan and any other country designated by the Department of Homeland Security as a source of legitimate terrorism concerns. Two months later Obama’s DHS added Somalia, Yemen and Libya to the list of “countries of [terrorist] concern.”) In the week between Trump’s inauguration and his Jan. 27 executive order, a total of 2,090 refugees were admitted to the U.S., of whom 918 (43.9 percent) were from the identified countries: 296 from Syria, 218 from Iraq, 211 from Somalia, 155 from Iran, 37 from Sudan, one from Yemen and none from Libya. The following seven-day period – from the day of the executive order to the day before the judge’s restraining order – only 19 refugees were admitted from the countries of concern (18 Somalis and one Iraqi, all but two arriving on the actual day of the order). Those 19 comprised just 2.2 percent of the total 861 arrivals over that period.

Navy SEAL Raid in Yemen Spotlights Issue of Female Terrorists Amid Trump’s Temporary Refugee Halt

Lost in much of the news media coverage surrounding the deadly Navy SEAL raid in Yemen last Sunday is that the details of the operation spotlight the issue of female terrorists inside that country, extremists who could potentially abuse the U.S. refugee program. Numerous articles the past two weeks have sought to frame President Donald Trump’s temporary halt on refugees while the government revamps its flawed security screening process as an action that disproportionately harms female refugees, as if only males could be potential jihadists. “Children, women account for most Syrian refugees to US,” reads a Boston Globe article. The newspaper relates: “President Trump’s indefinite ban on the entry of refugees fleeing war-torn Syria will primarily affect children and women. Nearly three quarters of the Syrian refugees who were settled in the United States last year were either children or women, federal data show.” The popular Elle magazine featured a piece titled, “8 Women Respond to Trump’s Immigration Ban.” The Council on Foreign Relations lamented the “disproportionate impact” Trump’s executive order “will have on women.” “How Trump’s executive order harms women refugees,” was the title of the CFR post. Missing from the debate about the refugee program’s impact on women are reports that female fighters aided al-Qaida militants during last Sunday’s raid in Yemen, one of seven countries singled out in Trump’s temporary refugee halt. According to those reports, the daring mission sought to gather intelligence on al-Qaida groups in Yemen and detain local tribal leaders purportedly collaborating with the global terrorist group. Instead, as the New York Times reported, “a massive firefight ensued, claiming the life of an American sailor and at least one Yemeni child.” The Times reported U.S. commandoes were surprised when women joined the gun battle..

Well, no need to be surprised about that..  We’ve been seeing female suicide bombers for years; over a decade.  It’s been well documented even in unclassified sources.  This refugee ban is eminently smart.  Heck, Obama did the same thing back in 2010, and did so for 6 months; not a mere 120 days as Trump wants to do.  But..  It’s Trump.  And, as one tv pundit said recently, “if Trump found the cure for cancer, they’d figure a way to condemn or attack him.”  No kidding..  There is now sufficient FACTUAL info out there for Americans to get a sense of the real threat we face from these Islamo-fascist lunatics.  And, we should ALL be demanding..  Why wasn’t this ban on immigrants and so-called “refugees” not in place already?!?   These idiot protestors either are willfully ignorant and need to be simply ignored.  Hopefully Trump will just keep driving on and not letting those losers distract him.  Anyway, to read the rest of that article, click on the text above.

Half of German Women Feel Unsafe in Their Own Neighbourhoods

Nearly half of Germany’s women now feel unsafe walking about their local neighbourhood, a survey has revealed, with many taking precautions such as pepper spray with them when out at night. The survey, by Emnid for Bild am Sonntag further found that 58 per cent of women believe that public places have become less safe in recent times, following news of events such as the mass sexual assault attacks on women in Cologne on New Year’s Eve last year. Forty-eight per cent of the women surveyed said they have changed their habits to avoid certain areas in their neighbourhood, while 16 per cent said they carried pepper spray when venturing out after dark. In response to the survey, Focus Online gathered anecdotal statements from women across Germany and found that some were asking male relatives to chaperone them at night, while others had taken to carrying their keys in closed fists in case of attack. One woman, Kerstin, told the paper: “I no longer feel safe as a woman. Harassment, rapes, and raids are happening everywhere. I was particularly concerned by the case of the jogger Carolin [G.], who was killed. I run myself and I find it particularly disturbing that this happened during bright daylight. “I feel very uncomfortable on my own and avoid travelling alone in the evening or at night. I always constantly carry pepper spray with me.” Another, Natalie, said that she “narrowly” avoided being present in Cologne on the night of the attacks, but luckily opted not to go. “[S]ince then [I] have avoided groups in the dark,” she said. She added: “Anyway, I’m not going anywhere in the dark alone. When I arrive by train at our small station, my father is always there to go with me through the solitary underpass. I dare not go alone!

This is what mass immigration of Muslim so-called “refugees” has done to Europe.  And, Obama has been importing this nightmare by the tens of thousands here to America.  Thanks a lot, Obama…you tool.  Unreal..