Hate

Black Virginia 6th grader who claimed white classmates cut off dreadlocks made story up, family says

A Virginia sixth grader who claimed three of her white male classmates held her down and cut off her dreadlocks is now saying she made up the entire story. Amari Allen, an African-American 12-year-old who attends Immanuel Christian School in Springfield — a private school where second lady Karen Pence teaches art — reported the alleged incident last week. She told several media outlets that three boys at school pinned her down and cut off her hair, and local police opened an investigation. “They said my hair was nappy and I was ugly,” she told WRC-TV. “They put their hands over my mouth. They put my hands behind my back. And they started cutting my hair and saying it was ugly.” The girl’s grandmother said she was doing Amari’s hair one day when she realized portions of her dreadlocks were missing, which is when the girl told the story. “It was like she just died. That’s how painful it was for me,” the girl’s grandmother, said after the girl made the allegations. Her grandfather said his “heart just broke” and that he “was just paralyzed.” But on Monday, her family released a statement saying the accusations made by the 12-year-old girl had been fabricated. “To those young boys and their parents, we sincerely apologize for the pain and anxiety these allegations have caused,” said a statement from the girl’s grandparents obtained by The Washington Post. “To the administrators and families of Immanuel Christian School, we are sorry for the damage this incident has done to trust within the school family and the undue scorn it has brought to the school. To the broader community, who rallied in such passionate support for our daughter, we apologize for betraying your trust.” The family added they “understand there will be consequences and we’re prepared to take responsibility for them. We know that it will take time to heal, and we hope and pray that the boys, their families, the school and the broader community will be able to forgive us in time.” The school generated a statement that said, “We can now confirm that the student who accused three of her classmates of assault has acknowledged that the allegations were false.” “We’re grateful to the Fairfax County Police Department for their diligent work to investigate these allegations,” wrote Stephen E. Danish, the head of the school. “While we are relieved to hear the truth and bring the events of the past few days to a close, we also feel tremendous pain for the victims and the hurt on both sides of this conflict. We recognize that we now enter what will be a long season of healing.” The 12-year-old, WRC reported, is a straight-A student and violin player who has attended the private Christian school since kindergarten.

At the very least, this girl should be expelled, and tried in juvenile court for criminal and civil crimes.  And then she should be remanded for some juvenile time, and community service.  This is beyond disgusting, and there should be NO tolerance for what she did; no excuse making..which we’re sure the dominantly liberal mainstream media will be quick to do.  That said…  Kudos to her grandparents for taking ownership.  Certainly, if they are her legal guardians, there will be some hell they’ll have to pay as well.  But, this little black racist brat needs to be made an example of, so others thinking about pulling such a stunt would think twice.  Awful..

California city denies Straight Pride rally permit

A Northern California city has denied a request to hold a so-called Straight Pride rally at a park. Modesto city officials on Friday denied an application by the National Straight Pride Coalition for an Aug. 24 event at Graceada Park. Organizer Don Grundmann had estimated 500 people would attend. The group says it supports heterosexuality, Christianity and white contributions to Western civilization. Opponents argued the rally would promote hatred of LGBTQ people and minorities. City spokesman Thomas Reeves says the permit request was denied over safety concerns, because the group lost its liability insurance and the parks department determined the event wasn’t consistent with park use. However, Reeves says the city would allow the rally at a downtown plaza if the group proves it has insurance by Tuesday.

Hmmm..  Let’s wait and see if this group can provide it has the insurance…and then IF they have it, what the City of Modesto will do; whether or not it’ll issue the rally permit.  Regardless, just fathom a universe in which ANY city in California would deny such a permit to an LGBTQ organization to have their gay pride rallies and marches.  Of course, that’d NEVER happen.  And, we all know it.  One thing we love to do here at The Daily Buzz is show the brazen hypocrisy of the left, which includes Democrat politicians and the dominantly liberal mainstream media.  This is such an example.  The National Straight Pride Coalition has every right to have their rally.  It is their constitutional right, just as it is for the other side.  Freedom of association works both ways; not just for one side.

Racial bias claims hit Southern Poverty Law Center’s status as arbiter of hate

As the Southern Poverty Law Center implodes over accusations of racial discrimination and sexual harassment, its legion of critics wants answers and a swift burial of the embattled organization’s status as the nation’s judge and jury on hate. Sen. Tom Cotton, Arkansas Republican, took the lead with a letter to the Internal Revenue Service requesting an investigation into the tax-exempt status of the incongruously wealthy nonprofit group, which he blasted as a “racist and sexist slush fund devoted to defamation.” “I’ve long been troubled by the Southern Poverty Law Center’s activities, which are centered on serial defamation of its opponents, not on civil rights litigation, as its founding charter says,” Mr. Cotton told The Washington Times. “Obviously, the revelations that the Southern Poverty Law Center has engaged in systematic racial discrimination and sexual harassment at the highest levels is very troubling as well,” he said. “I think it bears on whether they should have tax-exempt status under our laws and benefit from the taxpayer subsidy.” In addition, 60 of the Southern Poverty Law Center’s favorite center-right targets called in an open letter Wednesday for the organization to release emails reportedly from fed-up staffers in a revolt that led to the toppling last month of the progressive monolith’s entrenched leadership. The letter also asked media outlets and corporations once again to quit relying uncritically on the Southern Poverty Law Center’s “hate” designations…

It’s about time!  The SPLC has for decades been the go-to “expert” source for talking about “hate” in the dominantly liberal mainstream media.  For CNN, MSNBC, NPR/PBS, NBC and others, the SPLC has been the arbiter of who is a “hate group.”  And yet, all they are is an agenda-driven, extreme liberal advocacy group which targets center-right political groups, as well as Christian organizations….and calls them “hate groups”…while giving passes to liberal groups who truly are “hate groups” like CAIR and the New Black Panther party.  It’s about time someone held them to account.  Kudos to Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) for his efforts.  For more, click on the text above.

Chicago police blast Jussie Smollett ‘phony attack’: ‘Bogus police reports cause real harm’

Chicago cops laid out their case against “Empire” actor Jussie Smollett Thursday morning, accusing the TV star of orchestrating an elaborate hoax involving two “bogus” hate crimes — one involving an alleged attack, and one involving a threatening letter — all in order to get a pay raise. Chicago Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson said Smollett orchestrated a “phony attack” in order to take “advantage of the pain and anger of racism to promote his career.” Johnson said at a news conference Thursday that Smollett, 36, also sent a racist and homophobic threatening letter to himself at the Fox studio lot before the attack because he was dissatisfied with his salary. “I’m left hanging my head and asking why,” a visibly upset Johnson told reporters. “Why would anyone, especially an African-American man, use the symbolism of a noose to make false accusations? How could someone look at the hatred and suffering associated with that symbol…how can an individual who has been embraced by the city of Chicago turn around and slap everyone in this city by making this false claim?” He added, “Bogus police reports cause real harm.” Following three weeks of mounting suspicions, Smollett, who is accused of filing a false police report, was charged Wednesday with felony disorderly conduct. He turned himself in at central booking early Thursday. If convicted, he is facing up to three years in prison. Smollett told police he was attacked by two masked men as he was walking home from a Subway sandwich shop at around 2 a.m on Jan. 29. The actor, who is black and gay, said the masked men beat him, made derogatory comments and yelled “This is MAGA country” — an apparent reference to President Donald Trump’s campaign slogan, “Make America Great Again” — before fleeing. But that isn’t how police say it all went down. Johnson said police found the “check that [Smollett] used to pay [two brothers]” to fake the beating, adding he paid them $3,500 “for the two of them in total, and then $500 upon return.” He said the attack “was staged, the brothers had on gloves during the (air quotes) ‘staged attack’ where they punched him a little, but as far as we can tell, the scratching and bruising that you saw on [Smollett’s] face was most likely self-inflicted.” Johnson was also incensed at the spotlight the incident put on his town for the past three weeks. “This is shameful because it painted this city that we all love and work hard in, in a negative connotation,” he said. “To insinuate and stage a hate crime of that nature when he knew that as a celebrity he’d get a lot of attention… It’s despicable. It makes you wonder what’s going through someone’s mind.” “As a black man, who spent his entire life living the city of Chicago, I know the racial divide that exists here. I know how hard it’s been for our city and our nation to come together,” he said. Johnson added that “absolute justice would be an apology to this city that he smeared….admitting what he did and then be man enough to offer what he should offer up in terms of all the resources that were put into this.”

Agreed..  Jussie Smollet is total garbage.  IF found guilty (as it would appear he will be, but we’ll let the legal process out), he should pay the max fine (which would be nothing to him), and actually do the years in prison.  In addition, FOX should fire him from the Empire series, and this loser should repay the City of Chicago for the police resources that we were used investigating this phony hate crime.   Finally he needs to make a public apology on camera to the good people of Chicago for staging this outrageous stunt which could have turned into a riot.  Remember Rodney King in LA?   Or what happened in Ferguson?  That was all based on a lie.  Remember, “Hands up, don’t shoot?”  That NEVER happened.  But, even after it was proven that never happened, the agenda-driven, dominantly liberal mainstream media continued to promote it to fit their narrative.  Yeah..  That all could have happened in Chicago..  Stunts like this are dangerous and put all of us at risk.  The Chicago prosecutors need to make an example of this disgusting waste of oxygen.  People need to see that this sorta thing comes with consequences that even the liberal elite in HollyWEIRD have to pay.

Gavin McInnes to sue the Southern Poverty Law Center

Gavin McInnes is suing the Southern Poverty Law Center after the group designated his former organization The Proud Boys as an extremist hate group and accused McInnes of advocating violence. The SPLC officially designates McInnes former organization, The Proud Boys, as an extremist hate group and their website contains numerous articles about McInnes himself. An article entitled Why are the Proud Boys so violent? Ask Gavin McInnes asserts, “Violence is at the core of their ideology and their primary tool for silencing their political foes” and blames McInnes for “blatantly promoting violence and making threats.” The national demonization campaign against McInnes has come at personal cost to the former VICE co-founder. A Daily Beast article revels in the fact that he faces regular confrontations with and harassment from his neighbors. During a September appearance on Infowars, McInnes complained that George Soros was “paying people to mess with my life, and spread these lies about me, spread fake news.” McInnes was also completely deplatformed by Twitter back in August. McInnes is not the first high profile political figure to sue the SPLC in recent times. Last year, the group was forced to pay out $3.4 million and issue an apology to British political activist Maajid Nawaz after they falsely listed him as an “anti-Muslim extremist” (Nawaz is a Muslim reformist who campaigns against extremism). A full press release containing more details of McInnes’ lawsuit against the SPLC will be made public later today

The SPLC is an agenda-driven, extreme left-leaning, and thoroughly discredited organization dedicated to bullying organizations and persons with whom they disagree with ideologically.  If you’re a conservative Republican, you’re branded a “racist” or “hate group”..or “extremist.”  Yet, they don’t use such designations for groups like the New Black Panther Party, which is clearly a racist, domestic terrorist organization by any standard.  This story is developing…

San Francisco area restaurant bans ‘Make America Great’ hats, compares to white hoods and swastikas

An award-winning cookbook author and California restaurant owner says anyone wearing a red “Make America Great Again” baseball cap will be refused service at his restaurant. J. Kenji Lopez-Alt is a chef-partner of the Wursthall restaurant in San Mateo and says in a tweet Sunday that he views the hats as symbols of intolerance and hate. The San Francisco Chronicle reported Thursday that Lopez-Alt’s decision was met with mixed reaction by restaurant clients. Diners interviewed by the newspapers said they understood Lopez-Alt’s stance but questioned the hat ban and said he could have found a way to start a dialogue on the issue. On Twitter, many criticized the so-called tolerance of the liberal Bay Area. Lopez-Alt wrote the 2015 book “The Food Lab: Better Home Cooking Through Science.” He says his restaurant received threatening emails following the tweet and declined further comment.

Of course not!  This chef is a brazen hypocrite.  I find it curious how liberals are so quick to judge and whine about “intolerance,” when it is they who are being intolerant.  If you’re wearing a Trump MAGA hat, or voice your support for the man, you can’t eat here.  So typical..  Hopefully people will boycot the Wursthall restaurant in San Mateo, until this self-righteous tool decides to be a little more tolerant.

Black South African politician urges followers to ‘kill whites’, saying: ‘We will kill their children and their women’

The leader of a South African political party has called for the killing of white women and children in a row over the taxi industry. Andile Mngxitama, president of Black First Land First (BLF), was speaking at a rally on the weekend in Potchefstroom near Johannesburg when he made the violent comments. He tells the cheering crowd: ‘For each one person that is being killed by the taxi industry, we will kill five white people. ‘For every one black person we will kill five white people. ‘You kill one of us we will five of you. We’ll kill their women, we’ll kill their children, we’ll kill anything we find in our way.’ Mngxitama then beckons the crowd: ‘For every one of them, we’ll kill how many?’ And they chant back: ‘Five,’ Mngxitama repeats, ‘For every one of them?’ and they respond, ‘Five.’ This back-and-forth is repeated several times until Mngxitama continues his rant and even calls for the deaths of dogs and cats owned by white people.

You really can’t make this stuff up, folks.  And, you certainly won’t find this story on MSNBC, CNN, or any other organ of the dominantly liberal mainstream media because it destroys their narrative that only white people can be brazenly, violently racist.  For more on this story out of South Africa, click on the text above.