Rep. Lee Zeldin (R-NY) and his campaign team are the latest conservative lawmaker to face threats over his support for President Trump. Zeldin called into the Todd Starnes Radio Show to describe ugly political attacks on his campaign volunteers as well as his family. The most recent incident involved a campaign volunteer who was nearly run over by a leftist goon outside the Zeldin campaign office in New York. “When the person saw a ‘Make America Great Again’ hat inside the car, he became even more incensed, threatening to kill my campaign volunteer, to kill all supporters of President Trump and myself,” Zeldin said. The New York congressman then told Starnes that “my campaign volunteer got out of the car because he was in a bad position with the person standing over him leaning in, and then the person gets in his vehicle, and nearly hits him.” “The campaign volunteer had to dive out of the way to avoid getting hit. The gentlemen then gets arrested, spends the night, is charged with a felony for making a terroristic threat, and a misdemeanor for reckless endangerment,” Zeldin said. Emphasizing the role that political leaders have played in fostering a culture that allows for this kind of harassment, Zeldin called on Democrat leaders to “calm their people down” and to tell their followers “what lines not to cross.” “What happened to Steve Scalise would have been an incident where two dozen members of Congress were killed that day if not for the Capitol Police being there and reacting the way that they did,” Zeldin said. “That moment should have been a wake up call.” Zeldin said that it seems to him, with people like Maxine Waters calling for the public harassment of conservative figures, that these fights are more important than “winning an election in November.” He noted that he had received many threats, that had targeted him, his wife, his daughters and “some of the stuff that has been said has been quite sick.” “This was not an issue until President Trump was elected,” Zeldin said. Just remember that it was Congresswoman Maxine Waters and Washington Post columnist Jennifer Rubin who stirred up these leftist goons and ordered them to harass conservatives.
The Texas teen who had his “Make America Great Again” hat stolen inside a Whataburger restaurant in San Antonio last week was gifted a new cap signed by President Trump, a report said Wednesday. FOX29 San Antonio reporter Joe Galli tweeted a photo of the presidentially signed hat sent to 16-year-old Hunter Richard, who made national news after a video of the incident went viral. “You ain’t supporting s—, n—-!” a man identified as Kino Jimenez, 30, is heard saying on camera after tossing a large drink in the direction of the person filming the video. He then walks away with the hat while muttering “b—- a– motherf——” as one of the other teens sitting at the table appears stunned. Richard had his original cap returned by police after they arrested Jimenez in Universal City on Friday, WAOI-TV reported.
This is the follow up to a story we’ve been covering here.. We’re very glad to see it ended on a good note. The loser/punk who threw a drink in the face of Hunter and took his MAGA hat, was caught by police, arrested and booked. Yeah, he bonded out. But, he’ll still have to face a judge at some point. We’ll, of course, keep an eye on that part of the story. And, the original hat was returned to the kid, and as a bonus, he got another MAGA hat signed by Trump himself! Excellent! 🙂
The man accused of hurling a drink in the face of a Texas teen inside a Whataburger restaurant and then stealing the 16-year-old’s “Make America Great Again” hat was arrested Thursday, officials said. San Antonio Police identified the suspect late Thursday as 30-year-old Kino Jimenez. “Kino Jimenez was located in Universal City, Texas,” police said in a statement obtained by Fox News. “Universal City police officers took Mr. Jimenez into custody without incident.” Jail records Friday morning showed Jimenez was detained on a warrant for theft of person. A jail spokesperson later told Fox News that Jimenez’s bond was set at $5,000 and he was booked and released on bond the same day. The incident, which was captured on a video that soon went viral, reportedly happened Tuesday at one of the burger chain’s restaurants in San Antonio. “You ain’t supporting s— n—-!” Jimenez is heard saying on camera after tossing a large drink in the direction of the person filming the video. He then walks away with the hat while muttering “b—- a– motherf——” as one of the other teens sitting at the table appears stunned. The events preceding the video were not clear. Hunter Richard, the 16-year-old teen who says he was wearing the hat, told WOAI some of his hair was ripped off as Jimenez removed it from his head. “I support my President and, if you don’t, let’s have a conversation about it instead of ripping my hat off,” he said. “I just think a conversation about politics is more productive for the entire whole rather than taking my hat and yelling subjective words to me.” There was no word Friday if the original hat has been recovered, but there have been offers for Richard to receive a replacement cap signed by Trump himself. “If someone can get me this young man’s information I’ll get him a new #maga hat… SIGNED by #potus!!!,” Donald Trump Jr. tweeted Thursday night. A spokesperson for Rep. Mark Meadows, R-N.C., also told Fox News hours earlier the Congressman was looking to see what he could do to secure the teen a signed hat. “Don’t let a few left bullies stop you from showing your #MAGA!” Brad Parscale, the president’s 2020 campaign manager, tweeted in reaction to the video.
This is a follow up to the article we posted (scroll down about 7 articles) earlier in the week when we heard of this shocking story. As result of what this maggot did to this poor kid, he lost his part-time job at a local San Antonio bar called Rumble, and got arrested and charged with assault. One word…KARMA!! And, it pretty clear he immediately changed his appearance after that video of him stealing the MAGA hat and throwing the drink in the kid’s face. In the video he has glasses on and a full facial hair. In his booking photo there are no glasses and he’s clean shaven; looks VERY different. Kudos to the police for tracking this piece of garbage down. And, seems like the victim of this unprovoked assault will get a new hat signed by Trump! Let this be a lesson to other thug wannabes. Excellent!! 🙂
A man splashed an unknown liquid in a girl’s face and called her a “white b–ch” as she was getting off a school bus in Queens, officials said. The 13-year-old had just stepped off the bus near the corner of Lefferts Boulevard and 101st Avenue in Richmond Hill when the man accosted her around 3:30 p.m. Tuesday, police said. “This is for you, white b–ch,” he shouted before throwing the substance in her face. The attacker then fled north toward 97th Avenue, but not before the victim managed to snap a photo of him with her cellphone. The child was taken to Jamaica Hospital for eye irritation. Police said she was not seriously injured and they are still working to figure out what the substance was. The suspect is approximately 30 years old, bald and was wearing a dark hooded sweatshirt with a red shirt underneath, police said.
Just fathom if a white male had done this to a young black girl getting off the bus.. THAT story would be EVERYWHERE, and we all know it. There would be calls for protests, and the usual race hustlers would be marching and “demanding justice.” Sadly, this doesn’t fit the racial template, and narrative, of the dominantly liberal mainstream media. So, it’s getting ZERO air time there. Typical liberal media hypocrisy. Anyway, if you really want to see a blurry photo of this piece of garbage, click on the text above. Hopefully the NYPD is able to identify and arrest this disgusting, black racist, animal. And, we hope this poor girl makes a speedy and complete recovery from this unprovoked assault. Awful..
A black man has been arrested for a series of racist graffiti attacks that shocked minority students starting last fall at Eastern Michigan University. Last September, “KKK” was sprayed in red, white, and blue paint on a dormitory wall. Along with that, a threat telling black students to “leave” the school was also left on the wall. In a second incident, the same threat was painted on another building at the end of October. This spring, a third racist message was left in a university bathroom. Students and faculty were shocked. “It really has rocked our community,” Judith Kullberg, an EMU political scientist and president of the faculty Senate, told the Washington Post last year. “In this whole context of a very tense presidential election, it has raised anxiety here considerably.” But now, Michigan police are reporting the arrest of Eddie Curlin, 29, a black student who studied at the school from 2014 to 2016, the Post reported. According to a statement from the university, Curlin is already serving a sentence in jail on an unrelated charge. “The suspect, identified as Eddie Curlin, is a former student at Eastern who attended from 2014 to early 2016,” the school’s statement read. “He is currently in custody of the Michigan Department of Corrections serving a one-to-five year sentence on an unrelated charge of receiving and concealing stolen property.” The school’s website states: “Our officers have worked on this case extensively since day one,” said Eastern Michigan University Chief of Police Robert Heighes. “We appreciate that people wanted a fast arrest but, in many cases, that is not the way police work happens. I recognize the anger, fear and frustration that these incidents caused for many of our students, faculty and staff, and I thank them for their patience and understanding as we conducted a thorough investigation. I would like to acknowledge Det. Charles Mosher specifically for his work on the case, as well as the many officers in Eastern’s public safety office who worked tirelessly and professionally throughout the investigation. In addition, I would like to thank our external partners who assisted and supported our efforts.” “I am pleased that after its review of the evidence, the Washtenaw County Prosecutor’s Office proceeded with an arraignment in this case.” Naturally, the university launched a series of programs assuming that the perpetrator of the incidents was a white racist. The events included a day-long “teach-in” on racism and diversity, as well as vigils to show support for minority students and other events. Although the suspect is black, the school has vowed to continue its renewed diversity programs.
Typical.. And you won’t find this story anywhere in the dominantly liberal mainstream media because it undermines their racial agenda. Glad this piece of garbage was finally caught. Hopefully they’ll add a few more years on to his current sentence. Loser..
Arkansas’ new Ten Commandments monument was smashed to pieces early Wednesday by someone driving a vehicle into it less than 24 hours after the 6-foot (1.8 meter) granite statue was placed on state Capitol grounds. Secretary of State’s Office spokesman Chris Powell said capitol police arrested the male suspect early Wednesday. Pulaski County jail records show that Michael Tate Reed of Van Buren, Arkansas, was booked into the jail shortly after 7:30 a.m. Wednesday on preliminary charges of defacing objects of public interest, criminal trespass and first-degree criminal mischief, with Capitol Police listed as the arrest agency. A Facebook Live video shot early Wednesday and posted on an account belonging to a Michael Reed appears to show the destruction of the monument. Arkansas’ monument fell from its plinth and broke into multiple pieces as it hit the ground. “As far as what happens to the monument, it’s unclear at this time,” Powell said. “The first thing will be to clean up the debris.”
Indeed.. What a loser.. At the very least, Mr. Reed should some some time in jail and pay a hefty fine. And, of course, he needs to pay for the replacement of this statue….however much it costs.
Three black female University at Albany students who allegedly falsely reported a hate crime have now been given probation and community service. Former students Asha Burwell and Ariel Agudio are the final two to face sentencing for the alleged false hate crime report. Both received three years of probation and 200 hours each of community service for the January 30, 2016, incident. The judge waived jail time saying that the pair had faced “significant consequences” already, according to Fox News. Along with student Alexis Briggs, Burwell and Agudio alleged that a group of white men attacked them on a bus. The women charged that they were called the N-word and verbally assaulted. They also engaged in a physical confrontation with some of the bus riders but claimed the others started the incident. The so-called hate crime was whipped into a frenzy on the Albany campus and even sponsored the Twitter hashtag campaign, #DefendBlackGirlsUAlbany. At one point, NFL players and rap singers joined the activism to decry the attacks on the three students. Even Hillary Clinton jumped in to make political hay off the purported hate crime. The reported attack also sparked protest marches at the school featuring a large number of political activist speakers, especially those from the local Black Lives Matter chapter. But it wasn’t long before police began reviewing cellphone video from other passengers on the bus only to find that the three women’s tale was not supported by the video evidence. Less than a month passed before authorities charged the students with filing a false hate crime report. The three initially insisted that they were innocent of the charges and refused any plea deals in the case. But, eventually one of the trio, Alexis Briggs, admitted to the hate crime hoax in court. Last year, Briggs pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct, apologized for lying, and was handed probation and 100 hours of community service. All three were ultimately expelled from the school.
Glad to see these three ladies were caught, expelled, and convicted. The community service is a good start. But, they should have received SOME jail time, perhaps 6 months or so…just enough for them to get the message. Kudos to Univ. of Albany for expelling them.