The German national security service warned Friday that Islamic State militants are infiltrating Europe under the guise of asylum seekers. The announcement comes after Berlin police arrested three Thursday in an investigation of four Algerian men who are suspected of planning terror attacks in Germany and having ISIS ties. “We have seen repeatedly that terrorists are being smuggled in disguised or camouflaged as refugees,” said Hans-Georg Maassen, the head of the Office for the Protection of the Constitution, according to the UK Daily Telegraph. German authorities have tried to downplay the threat of Islamic State terrorists disguising themselves as refugees, according to the paper. Around one million asylum-seekers entered the country last year. Maasen reiterated that it was a “reality that the security agencies have to face.” Maasen told Germany’s ZDF TV it was clear from November’s Paris terror attacks that “ISIL consciously infiltrates terrorists among the refugees.” A woman, who claimed to have led Abdelhamid Abaaoud’s cousin to the French encampment where he was staying, told The Wall Street Journal that the Paris attacks leader came into Europe with 90 other militants. German authorities believe the four men who were investigated Thursday had contacts with ISIS and that at least one of them had received military training in Syria. The arrests were made in Berlin at a refugee home and were based on existing warrants in other cases. A woman was arrested on a separate woman and is believed to be the wife of one of the men with possible ISIS ties, according to the UK Daily Telegraph. Maassen said there was “concrete evidence there are people planning terror attacks in Germany,” but there’s “no indication of an imminent attack.” Both of the men arrested are believed to have entered Germany under false names. Police said two other suspects have been questioned in connection with the case, but have not been arrested.
Just re-read that first sentence (above) about how many of these so-called “refugees” and “asylum seekers” from Syria and elsewhere are really ISIS/ISIL moles.. Gee.. Ya think?!? Well, imagine that! Here at The Daily Buzz we’ve been pounding our fists on the table, and warning our federally elected officials about that for over a year now. But, it has clearly fallen on deaf ears. Truth that is politically INcorrect is oftentimes inconvenient. Still, it is truly mind-boggling how only Donald Trump is the only national political figure calling for a moratorium on immigration of Muslims from the middle east, and northern Africa, after everything we’ve seen in Germany and elsewhere across Europe. I mean, c’mon! What does it take? Another 9/11?!? And yet, all of the other presidential candidates on BOTH parties, instead, continue to pander to potential Muslim voters (not wanting to offend their jihadi sensibilities), while disregarding our country’s national security and the safety of Americans already here.
ON New Year’s Eve, in the shadow of Cologne’s cathedral, crowds of North African and Middle Eastern men accosted women out for the night’s festivities. They surrounded them, groped them, robbed them. Two women were reportedly raped. Though there were similar incidents from Hamburg to Helsinki, the authorities at first played down the assaults, lest they prove inconvenient for Angela Merkel’s policy of mass asylum for refugees. That delay has now cost Cologne’s police chief his job. But the German government still seems more concerned about policing restless natives — most recently through a deal with Facebook and Google to restrict anti-immigrant postings — than with policing migration. Just last week Merkel rejected a proposal to cap refugee admissions (which topped one million last year) at 200,000 in 2016. The underlying controversy here is not a new one. For decades conservatives on both sides of the Atlantic have warned that Europe’s generous immigration policies, often pursued in defiance of ordinary Europeans’ wishes, threaten to destabilize the continent. The conservatives have made important points about the difficulty of assimilation, the threat of radicalization, and the likelihood of Paris-style and Cologne-style violence in European cities. But they have also trafficked in more apocalyptic predictions — fears of a “Eurabia,” of mass Islamification — that were somewhat harder to credit. Until recently, Europe’s assimilation challenge looked unpleasant but not insurmountable, and the likelihood of Yugoslavian-style balkanization relatively remote. With the current migration, though, we’re in uncharted territory. The issue isn’t just that immigrants are arriving in the hundreds of thousands rather than the tens of thousands. It’s that a huge proportion of them are teenage and twentysomething men. In Sweden, for instance, which like Germany has had an open door, 71 percent of all asylum applicants in 2015 were men. Among the mostly-late-teenage category of “unaccompanied minors,” as Valerie Hudson points out in an important essay for Politico,” the ratios were even more skewed: “11.3 boys for every one girl.” As Hudson notes, these trends have immediate implications for civil order — young men are, well, young men; societies with skewed sex ratios tend to be unstable; and many of these men carry assumptions about women’s roles that are diametrically opposed to the values of contemporary Europe. But there’s also a longer term issue, beyond the need to persuade new arrivals that — to quote from a Norwegian curriculum for migrants — in Europe “to force someone into sex is not permitted.” When immigration proceeds at a steady but modest clip, deep change comes slowly, and there’s time for assimilation to do its work. That’s why the Muslim population in Europe has been growing only at one percentage point a decade; it’s why many of the Turkish and North African immigrants who arrived in Germany and France decades ago are reasonably Europeanized today. But if you add a million (or millions) of people, most of them young men, in one short period, you get a very different kind of shift. In the German case the important number here isn’t the country’s total population, currently 82 million. It’s the twentysomething population, which was less than 10 million in 2013 (and of course already included many immigrants). In that cohort and every cohort afterward, the current influx could have a transformative effect. How transformative depends on whether these men eventually find a way to bring brides and families to Europe as well. In terms of immediate civil peace, family formation or unification offers promise, since men with wives and children are less likely to grope revelers or graffiti synagogues or seek the solidarity of radicalism. But it could also double or treble this migration’s demographic impact, pushing Germany toward a possible future in which half the under-40 population would consist of Middle Eastern and North African immigrants and their children. If you believe that an aging, secularized, heretofore-mostly-homogeneous society is likely to peacefully absorb a migration of that size and scale of cultural difference, then you have a bright future as a spokesman for the current German government. You’re also a fool. Such a transformation promises increasing polarization among natives and new arrivals alike. It threatens not just a spike in terrorism but a rebirth of 1930s-style political violence. The still-imaginary France Michel Houellebecq conjured up in his novel “Submission,” in which nativists and Islamists brawl in the streets, would have a very good chance of being realized in the German future. This need not happen. But prudence requires doing everything possible to prevent it. That means closing Germany’s borders to new arrivals for the time being. It means beginning an orderly deportation process for able-bodied young men. It means giving up the fond illusion that Germany’s past sins can be absolved with a reckless humanitarianism in the present. It means that Angela Merkel must go — so that her country, and the continent it bestrides, can avoid paying too high a price for her high-minded folly.
And that’s an op/ed from Sunday’s New York Times! Ross Douthat is the author of that piece. And, while we don’t entirely agree with his analysis, we agree that this mass importation of Mulims from north Africa and the Middle East is wreaking havoc on Germany, and having a major destabilizing effect on Europe. Rather than import that, how about wiping out ISIS/ISIL, and making Iraq and Syria (and other countries affected by radical Islam) safe for these refugees to return home?!? Gee.. Imagine that! Right now Germany is experiencing a clash of civilizations. And, we’re seeing exactly what NOT to do. Unfortunately, Obama wants to do exactly what Angela Merkel is doing…and import a similar nightmare here, which of course would be devastating.
Some of those involved in a series of sexual assaults against women in the German city of Cologne on New Year’s Eve claimed to be Syrian refugees, according to a leaked police report. The outbreak of violence was also far more serious than previously thought, and at one point senior police officers feared “there could have been fatalities”. Two publications have released what they claim is an internal report by a senior officer who was at the scene. If confirmed, the report could have far-reaching consequences for Angela Merkel’s government as it tries to deal with the aftermath of the assaults. Ministers have said there is no evidence asylum seekers were involved in the violence. But the leaked police report, published in Bild newspaper and Spiegel, a news magazine, claims that one of those involved told officers: “I am Syrian. You have to treat me kindly. Mrs Merkel invited me.” Another tore up his residence permit before the eyes of police, and told them: “You can’t do anything to me, I can get a new one tomorrow.” A local newspaper reported that fifteen asylum-seekers from Syria and Afghanistan were briefly held by police on New Year’s Eve in connection with the sex attacks but were released. The Express newspaper quoted an unnamed police officer who said his squad had detained several people who had “only been in Germany for a few weeks”. “Of these people, 14 were from Syria and one was from Afghanistan. That’s the truth. Although it hurts,” he said. The newspaper quoted a second police officer as confirming the 15 who were held had “residence permits for the asylum procedure”. Officers took down their names, and they are in the police records, he said. If confirmed, the report will add new weight to claims of a police cover-up. The Cologne authorities have claimed they have no evidence whether asylum-seekers were involved. It is not clear why the suspects were released but police officers have said they were overwhelmed on the night. Police say they have identified 16 suspects from video recordings of the incidents. It is not known if the group includes any who were detained on New Year’s Eve. Mrs Merkel’s critics have been quick to blame the outbreak of sexual assaults and robberies in Cologne and other cities, including Hamburg, Frankfurt and Stuttgart, on the chancellor’s unpopular “open-door” refugee policy. Germany registered nearly 1.1 million asylum-seekers last year.
Holy crap!! No wonder they’re having such a problem! I knew it was in the hundreds of thousands…but didn’t know it was over a MILLION. Anyway, it’s finally official.. Those involved in the mass raping of German females on New Year’s was from Muslim men, primarily those who claimed they were Syrian “refugees.” We had suspected as much. Again, the only reason why it’s relevant news is that Obama plans on importing thousands of these so-called Muslim “refugees” to America; a breathtakingly stupid decision. Thanks a lot Obama…
Just five arrests have been made by German police after central Cologne was transformed into a war-zone on New Year’s Eve, as an estimated 1,000 migrants celebrated by launching fireworks into crowds and sexually assaulting German women caught up in the chaos. The sordid details of the horrifying sexual assaults and attacks made against ordinary Germans by large gangs of migrants in Cologne in the early hours of Friday morning are just now emerging. Far from a small number of sex assaults reported to have been made by German speaking men in initial reports on New Year’s Day, dozens of women are now reported to have been molested and “raped”, while dozens more men have been assaulted and robbed. One victim, 28 year old ‘Katja L’ spoke of her ordeal as she tried to make her way to the waiting room of Cologne railway station with two other girls and a boyfriend in the early hours of new year’s day. She told Der Express – one of the largest regional newspapers: “When we came out of the station, we were very surprised by the group that met us there”. She said the group was “exclusively young foreign men”. Keeping close to her friends, they pressed on: “We then walked through this group of men. There was an alley through [the men] which we walked through. Suddenly I felt a hand on my buttocks, then on my breasts, in the end, I was groped everywhere. It was a nightmare. Although we shouted and beat them, the guys did not stop. I was desperate and think I was touched around 100 times in the 200 meters. “Fortunately I wore a jacket and trousers. a skirt would probably have been torn away from me”. As Katja L and other witnesses who have since come forward said, as they were molested by the gang the men were laughing and pulling their hair, and there were shouts of “ficki, ficki” (fucky fucky) hurled at them as they were called “sluts”. Treating her as “fair game”, there had been so many men groping at her Katja L said she would be unable to positively identify any of the perpetrators to the police. Others were less lucky. One woman had her tights and underwear torn off by the crowd, and a police source quoted said there had been “rapes” at the station that night. So far, police have identified 80 victims of the gangs, 35 of which were subjected to sex attacks. Others were assaulted or robbed. Officers suspect there are many more as of yet unreported cases from the night, and are appealing for victims to come forward after their ordeals. A press conference hosted by Cologne’s chief of police Wolfgang Albers this afternoon confirmed the attacks had been perpetrated by migrants, all of whom were found to be carrying official immigration paperwork by police officers at the time. Mr. Albers said “the crimes have been committed by a group of people who mostly come from her in appearance from the North African and Arab countries”, and that he found the situation “intolerable”. In addition to the sex attacks, there were several brawls between migrant gangs at the railway station, and large numbers of fireworks were fired into the crowds and at the hapless police. A witness said: “There were thousands of men. Simply firing into the crowd, and as my girlfriend and I wanted to get us to safety, but they blocked our way. We were so scared! We fled from the station”. Despite dozens of men and women having been attacked, the area being comprehensively monitored by CCTV, and having thousands of potential suspects, Cologne police have arrested just five men so far in relation to the new year’s eve attacks. The police chief may yet have serious questions to answer on the attacks, which follow a year of record breaking migration, after it emerged that just ten officers were dispatched to the station after the report of a gang sex assault in the early hours of the morning, and unverified accusations started to circulate on-line of officers even ridiculing a victim for not having been vigilant enough to avoid being attacked.
Pretty awful, huh? Well, most of these “migrants” were Muslim men from N. Africa and the Middle East…including scores of those so-called “refugees” from Syria that Germany welcomed and gave sanctuary to. And just think, our idiot of a President wants to import that same nightmare here to our communities. If that sounds insane to you, then write your member of Congress and both U.S. Senators and let them know. It’s time to stop being politically correct about this and start having honest conversations about this potential threat. Anyway, to see a bystander’s video of these “migrants” shooting fireworks into a German crowd, click on the text above.