Big government

James O’Keefe Uncovers Claire McCaskill’s Anti-Gun Extremism

James O’Keefe’s Project Veritas released a video Monday exposing Sen. Claire McCaskill (D-MO) as favoring extreme gun control measures, which she is hiding from voters. The McCaskill video is the third in an ongoing series of undercover videos in which Project Veritas exposes red state Democrats for hiding their far-left views from voters. This video shows both McCaskill and her staffers admitting they favor additional gun control restrictions, including bans on bump stocks and high capacity magazines. When asked if she would support a ban on both, McCaskill says, “Of course! Of course!” McCaskill is currently in a tough re-election bid in Missouri, a state Trump won by nearly 20 points. Project Veritas also has campaign staffer Rob Mills admitting McCaskill cannot be honest about her gun control views: “That could hurt her ability to get elected” because “she has a bunch of Republican voters.” Mills also admits that McCaskill hides her support of the far-left gun control group Moms Demand Action:

Busted!  Let’s hope this video is played over and over again in Missouri these next three weeks.  It’s time for ol’ Claire to be shown the door.  For more, click on the text above.  Kudos to James for getting her on video saying all of this.  Excellent!!     🙂

99.7 Percent of Donations from Hollywood Execs Go to Democrats

While Hollywood constantly preaches diversity, some of the entertainment industry’s most powerful and influential executives have given almost exclusively to Democrat candidates and left-wing PACs. According to The Hollywood Reporter, nearly 100 percent of the millions donated from the top executives in Hollywood went to Democrats or PACs working to elect Democrats. THR reports: “Of the more than $4 million in federal donations made by the top Hollywood executives and entertainers, 99.7 percent went to Democrats and Democratic-leaning political action committees or organizations, according to a Hollywood Reporter data review of Federal Election Commission records.” Only three members of this year’s THR 100 list donated to Republicans or Republican committees: Saturday Night Live creator Lorne Michaels donated $5,000 to moderate Republican Sen. Susan Collins; WarnerMedia CEO John Stankey gave $2,000 to both Tennessee Republican Senate candidate Marsha Blackburn and the National Republican Congressional Committee; and Viacom CEO Bob Bakish gave $1,500 to Republican Georgia Sen. Johnny Isakson and $1,000 to Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell. The report also notes that Reed Hastings, the CEO of Netflix, donated over half a million dollars to the Senate Majority PAC, a super PAC that works to get Democrats to win back the Senate. Bill Maher also donated $1 million to the Senate Majority PAC in August. Maher called for a recession in June if it would help get rid of President Trump. “I feel like the bottom has to fall out at some point, and by the way, I’m hoping for it because I think one way you get rid of Trump is a crashing economy. So please, bring on the recession. Sorry if that hurts people but it’s either root for a recession, or you lose your democracy,” he said. It’s also A-list directors like Steven Spielberg and J.J. Abrams and the major Hollywood talent agencies that are lopsidedly donating to Democrats, THR reports. Talent agency management gave consistently and generously to Democrats. After Whitesell ($147,400 in total donations) and Emanuel ($120,400 in donations), CAA Managing Partner Bryan Lourd paced the field ($106,300 in donations), followed by ICM Partners Managing Director Chris Silbermann ($54,700) and CAA Managing Partner Kevin Huvane ($47,300). Directors have been among Hollywood’s most prolific donors, including Steve Spielberg ($549,000) and J.J. Abrams ($347,500). And indeed, many celebrities are getting involved in the midterms like never before. A report from the Washington Post last month indicated that Hollywood has so far given $2.4 million to largely Democratic candidates for the 2018 midterms, more than $1 million than they donated in 2016.

GOP-doxxing suspect arrested; worked or interned for Feinstein, Jackson Lee, other Dems

A Democratic congressional intern was arrested Wednesday and accused of posting the personal information of at least one Republican senator during last week’s hearing about sexual assault claims against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, authorities said. U.S. Capitol Police said 27-year-old Jackson Cosko was charged with making public restricted personal information, witness tampering, threats in interstate communication, unauthorized access of a government computer, identity theft, second-degree burglary and unlawful entry. Police added that the investigation was continuing and more charges could be filed. Senior congressional sources tell Fox News that Cosko most recently worked as an unpaid intern for Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, D-Texas. He previously worked with Sen. Maggie Hassan, D-N.H., and former Democratic Sen. Barbara Boxer of California. He also worked or interned with the office of Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., the ranking member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, as well as with at least one other unnamed lawmaker. A LinkedIn page with Cosko’s name on it describes him as a “Democratic Political Professional & Cybersecurity Graduate Student.” Jackson Lee’s office told Fox News that Cosko had only worked there for a couple of months, but has now been terminated. “It’s unfortunate,” Glenn Rushing, Jackson Lee’s chief of staff, told Fox News. Rushing added that the congresswoman’s office is “cooperating with law enforcement.” Hassan’s office has had two substantial personnel issues in recent months. Earlier this year, an intern for the senator shouted “Mr. President, f— you!” across the Capitol Rotunda at President Trump as he was being escorted into the office of House Speaker Paul Ryan, R-Wis. Hassan’s office declined to comment on Cosko’s arrest. Personal information of Sens. Lindsey Graham, Mike Lee and Orrin Hatch was posted on their respective Wikipedia pages Thursday as the Senate Judiciary Committee questioned Kavanaugh over allegations that he assaulted Christine Blasey Ford at a high school party in the early 1980s. All three have professed their belief that Kavanaugh is innocent of the claims brought against him by Ford, with Graham telling the federal judge “you’ve got nothing to apologize for” amid a fiery rant denouncing Democrats’ handling of the allegations. The intentional publication of the information was first caught by a Twitter bot that automatically tracks any changes made to Wikipedia entries from anyone located in the U.S. Congress and publicizes them on the social media site. The bot account later deleted the tweets because the edits contained personal information. According to the bot, whoever posted the information did so from a computer in the House of Representatives. The home addresses of the senators appeared to be correct, though the phone numbers didn’t appear to be entirely accurate. A “home” phone number listed for Graham appeared to direct callers to the Sexual Minority Youth Assistance League (SMYAL), a Washington D.C.-based advocacy group. Sources tell Fox News that authorities are looking into the possibility that at least two other senators were doxxed. Fox News has also learned that Cosko was discovered by aides Tuesday night working on a computer in a Capitol Hill office that did not belong to Jackson Lee. He was arrested at his Washington home the following day. Capitol Hill security officials plan to scrub the computers in question.

Glad they caught this punk..  Crazy..

GDP Growth Unrevised at a Strong 4.2% in Second Quarter

The U.S. economy expanded at an annualized pace of 4.2 percent in the second quarter, the Commerce Department said Thursday. That matched the agency’s estimate from a month ago. Economists had expected a slight upward revision to 4.3 percent. The report confirmed that the economy grew at a robust pace in the April through June period. Economists expect the economy has continued to expand in the third quarter, although at a somewhat slower pace.

The Trump economy continues to roar along.    🙂

Border Wall Construction Begins in El Paso, Texas

Border Patrol officials in the El Paso Sector announced that construction of a new section of border wall began on Saturday. The new four-mile section of road will replace existing fencing near downtown El Paso. “This new wall will be far more durable and far more effective in deterring would-be illegal entrants,” El Paso Sector Chief Patrol Agent Aaron A. Hull said in a statement obtained by Breitbart Texas. Chief Hull said crews will build a “bollard-style” design that will make the barrier more durable and harder to breach. West Point Contractors from Tucson, Arizona, won the contract to build this newest section of international border barrier for U.S. Customs and Border Protection. The new wall will begin just west of the Paso Del Norte international bridge and extend about four miles to the east. Plans include removing the existing fencing and replacing it with an 18-foot high bollard wall. The project is expected to cost about $22 million and will be completed in late April 2019, officials stated. A crucial feature of the bollard-style wall is the ability for Border Patrol agents to see through the wall. “The bollard design wall has proved beneficial to the Border Patrol to detect illegal entries and the smuggling of narcotics into the United States by providing situational awareness of activity south of the wall,” officials stated. “U.S. Border Patrol agents are the most frequently assaulted and most frequently injured federal law enforcement officers,” Hull stated. “We’ve seen time and time again that the addition of serious infrastructure creates a safer environment for our people to operate. It also creates a safer community on both sides of the border.” El Paso Sector agents have been assaulted 54 times so far this fiscal year, officials reported. “It’s going to be harder to get over, harder to get through, harder to get underneath,” Hull explained. “It’s going to have a five-foot scaling plate at the top which will make it very tough for entrance — even if you can get to the top, to get over the top. It will deter all but the most determined of illegal entrants from entering the United States here.” “It’s going to make it harder to cross for illegal aliens,” the chief continued. “It’s going to make it harder for smugglers and border criminals to move freely between the two countries as they can now.” Hull said it will enable his sector to make more efficient use of its agents in this area and in other areas of the El Paso Sector. The El Paso Sector continues to experience a high number of illegal border crossings and apprehensions of illegal aliens. The August Southwest Border Migration Report revealed that El Paso Sector agents apprehended a total of 3,587 illegal aliens — including 1,884 Family Unit Aliens and 529 Unaccompanied Alien Children. In year-to-date numbers, the El Paso Sector reports a 16 percent increase in family units and 35 percent increase in unaccompanied minors. At least five illegal aliens have lost their lives during attempts to illegaly enter the U.S. this year, according to the Missing Migrant Project. The El Paso Sector wall is being built under the authority of President Donald Trump’s Executive Order 13767.

Finally!!!  The wall is being built, folks!!  It won’t happen overnight, of course.  But, this is a great first step!  Excellent!!    🙂

Activist federal staffer who said she ‘can’t really get fired’ no longer working at DOJ

Resistance leader Allison Hrabar said in an undercover video that as a federal employee, she couldn’t be fired, but she may have overstated her case. Project Veritas released a statement Monday from Justice Department spokeswoman Sarah Isgur Flores indicating that Ms. Hrabar, formerly a federal paralegal, has either resigned or been dismissed. “She is no longer an employee,” Ms. Flores said in the statement. In an undercover video released last week, Ms. Hrabar described her work for the anti-Trump resistance as a member of the Democratic Socialists of America, which included running license plate numbers at work to find the address of a lobbyist. She admitted that she was not permitted to do so “officially.” Other DSA members said that she used the department’s Lexis Nexis system to ferret out the addresses of protest targets. Even so, Ms. Hrabar said she had no concerns about losing her job. “What’s kind of lucky is at the DOJ, we can’t really get fired,” she said in the hidden-camera video. Ms. Hrabar was also part of a band of activists that chased Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen from a Mexican food restaurant in June. The Justice Department said in a statement last week that the matter would be referred to the Inspector General.

One word…   Karma.     🙂

Jarrett: If Rod Rosenstein defies Trump’s order to declassify documents, he should be fired

President Trump has ordered that numerous documents involving the Russia investigation be declassified. The records have long been sought by Congress under lawful subpoenas. Yet, the FBI and Department of Justice have consistently obstructed the release of these materials under the guise of “classified” secrets. This is a convenient alibi all too frequently employed to cover-up wrongdoing and abuse of authority by those we entrust to uphold the law. These days, overzealous government officials automatically designate nearly all matters as national security risks, regardless of whether they truly are. Whenever the FBI orders Chinese take-out, it is labeled “top secret” because… you know… it involves the Chinese. False classification has reached absurd proportions. How do we know? Every time information is declassified we learn that the material should never have been classified to begin with. It was nothing more than a subterfuge. Here are two recent examples: In July, a substantial portion of the wiretap warrant applications presented to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court was declassified. It turns out that no vital sources or methods were revealed in a way that jeopardized either national security or the FBI’s secret investigative techniques. Instead, we learned that much of the application to spy on a Trump campaign associate, Carter Page, was based on an unverified “dossier” that was funded by Hillary Clinton’s campaign and composed by a British spy, Christopher Steele, who was fired by the FBI for lying. This critical information was never fully or candidly disclosed to the FISA judges. They were deceived and defrauded. Regulations clearly state, “only documented and verified information may be used to support FBI applications to the (FISA) court.” In February, the Republican version of the House Intelligence Committee’s memo on the Russian investigation was also declassified. Once it was made public, we discovered that there was nothing therein that justified its suppression at the highest level of classification, “top secret.” Indeed, it should never have been classified at all. The FBI’s real objection was that it contained “material omissions” that made the bureau look bad. That is not a legitimate reason for originating or maintaining classification status..

Indeed..  For more of this article by attorney, and Fox News host, Gregg Jarrett, click on the text above.